- 223 Village Roads and Other District Roads worth Rs 814 crores with total of 1572 km length has been sanctioned by High Powered Committee.
- 25 bridges Rs 148 crores with total of 1809 m span has been sanctioned by High Powered Committee.
- DSC/BSC currently engagement for 03 packages (2 DSC + 1 BSC).
- Agreement signed for Packages 139.
- 117 contracts of Road packages worth Rs 800 Crores & 22 contracts of Bridge packages worth Rs 146 Crores have been awarded. Total 139 No. of Contracts of Road & Bridge Packages for cost Rs 946 have been framed.
- Work started on 117 Road packages (219 sub projects-Road) & 22 Packages(25 sub projects - Bridges).
- Work Completion of 159 roads(84 Packages) with total of 1113 km length and Bridges Completed in 4 Packages(7 no. of Bridges) with total of 264 m span.
- First Installment of INR 1.5 Lacs released to 2488 beneficiaries.
- Second Installment transferred to 2459 beneficiaries.
- Third Installment transferred to 2431 beneficiaries.
- Fourth Installment transferred to 2382 beneficiaries.
- Total Payment made INR 13653.66 in lacs.
- Total Payment for Room Rent 1381.66 (till may 2015)
- Beneficiaries 2450 are also benifited with House Insurance under ODCH scheme.
- 16 Packages are being constructed under this component having 26 buildings in 21 Location including USDMA building, Construction work started in total 25 buildings under 15 Packages and 10 Subprojects have been completed. Total estimated cost of the component is 147.54 Cr. The Preparation of DPR for USDMA Building is in Progress.
- Geological investigations completed for all sites. Social and Environmental screening completed.
- For USDMA Building Revised DPR submitted by DDF Consultant and has been sent to Technical Audit Committee for checking..
- Total Estimated Cost of Running of 15 Packages is 6944.05
- For Retrofitting and renovation of existing public Building, Final DPR preparation under Progress. Total Estimated cost for Retrofitting work is 145.00
- Total Estimated cost of Goods(Supply & Placing of Furniture, Electronic, Medical, Computer Equipment, USDMA Furniture & Equipment) is 1618.47
- Slope Stabilization Study: Three DPRs i.e. Km 8 and Km 2&3 and Maa Purnagiri Temple shall be treated under additional financing. These three final DPRs along with tender document has been submitted to PIU(R&B) for further action.
- Strengthing Emergency Response Capacity: The list of the packages to be procured under phase-III of Procurement of search & Rescue Equipments have been finalized for an estimated value of INR 24.08 Cr and has been sent to WB for NOL.
- Rapid Visual Screening (RVS) / Simplified Vulnerability Assessment (SVA) / Detailed Vulnerability Assessment (DVA) and Seismic Retrofitting of all Govt. Buildings in Uttarakhand : Consultant has submitted all the final SVA report of 90 hospital buildings and comprehensive SVA reports, these reports are finalized and approved by the PIU.
- River Morphology Study: The consultant has submitted all four morphological reports namely Mandakani, Alaknanda, Bahgirathi and Kali River for which TTF meeting held on 17.04.2018 and the comments has been forwarded to the consultant which shall be replied within May 2018.
- Strengthing Hydro-meteorological network & early warning system: • For procuring hydromet instrument bidding process was started and Astra Microwave Products Ltd. was finalized and LOA was issued on 23.04.2018.
- Decision Support System: 12 February, 2018 was the last date of bid submission for DSS, only 4 firms have submitted their technical and financial proposal. After technical evaluation it was found that none of the firm has qualified for the next stage.
- Disaster risk assessment and modeling study: The consultant has submitted Tranche 3a reports on 13.02.2018 and revised 3a reports were submitted on 01.05.2018. The reports are sent to TTF members and vetting agency for the technical review.
- Building Regulation for Resilience (BBR) The consultant has submitted Inception report on 26 March, 2018 this report is under review.