- 223 Village Roads and Other District Roads worth Rs 822 crores with total of 1572 km length has been sanctioned by High Powered Committee.
- 25 bridges Rs 148 crores with total of 1809 m span has been sanctioned by High Powered Committee.
- DSC/BSC currently engagement for 02 packages (1 DSC + 1 BSC).
- Agreement signed for Packages 138.
- The Total Procurement status of Road packages 119 (Subproject 223) Length 1572 with km & Bridge packages 22(Subproject 25) with Length 1809 m span are processed.
- 117 contracts of Road packages worth Rs 800 Crores & 22 contracts of Bridge packages worth Rs 146 Crores have been awarded. Total 244 No. of Contracts of Road & Bridge Packages for cost Rs 946 have been framed.
- Work started on 116 Road packages (217 sub projects-Road) & 22 Packages(25 sub projects - Bridges).
- Work Completion of 190 roads(100 Packages) with total of 1295 km length and Bridges Completed in 8 Packages(11 no. of Bridges) with total of 604 m span.
- First Installment of INR 1.5 Lacs released to 2488 beneficiaries.
- Second Installment transferred to 2459 beneficiaries.
- Third Installment transferred to 2431 beneficiaries.
- Fourth Installment transferred to 2382 beneficiaries.
- Total Payment made INR 13653.66 in lacs.
- Total Payment for Room Rent 1381.66 (till may 2015)
- Beneficiaries 2450 are also benifited with House Insurance under ODCH scheme.
- 16 Packages are being constructed under this component having 26 buildings in 21 Location including USDMA building, Construction work started in total 25 buildings under 15 Packages and 10 Subprojects have been completed. Total estimated cost of the component is 147.54 Cr. The Preparation of DPR for USDMA Building is in Progress.
- Geological investigations completed for all sites. Social and Environmental screening completed.
- For USDMA Building Revised DPR submitted by DDF Consultant and has been sent to Technical Audit Committee for checking..
- Total Estimated Cost of Running of 15 Packages is 6944.05
- For Retrofitting and renovation of existing public Building, Final DPR preparation under Progress. Total Estimated cost for Retrofitting work is 145.00
- Total Estimated cost of Goods(Supply & Placing of Furniture, Electronic, Medical, Computer Equipment, USDMA Furniture & Equipment) is 1618.47
- Risk Assessment, Modeling and capacity enhancement of USAC: The consultant has submitted Tranche 3a reports on 13.02.2018 and revised 3a reports were submitted on 01.05.2018. The reports were sent to TTF members and vetting agency for the technical review. After technical review vetting agency have approved these reports on 17.05.2018.
- Slope Stabilization Study: Three DPRs i.e. Km 8 and Km 2&3 and Maa Purnagiri Temple shall be treated under additional financing. These three final DPRs along with tender document has been submitted to PIU(R&B) for further action.
- River Morphology Study : A Soft Copy of URMIS product was submitted by the consultant on 23-April-2018 and URMIS source code in soft form was submitted by the consultant on 28-June-2018 and it has been sent to the IRI, Roorkee on 30-June-2018
- Strengthening Emergency Response Capacity-SDRF(I & II phases): The list of the packages to be procured under phase-III of Procurement of search & Rescue Equipments have been finalized for an estimated value of INR 24.08 Cr and has been sent to WB for NOL.
- Decision Support System: • RFP has been issued to shortlisted consultants.Pre bid meeting has been conducted with shortlisted consultants on 19-July-2018
- Strengthening Hydro-Meteorological Network and Early Warning System: A Video conferencing with Administration Officials of all the districts of Uttarakhand will be held on 22-June-2018.A review meeting with consultant held on 29-June-2018 to discuss overall progress of the consultancy.
- Rapid Visual Screening (RVS) / Simplified Vulnerability Assessment (SVA) / Detailed Vulnerability Assessment (DVA) and Seismic Retrofitting of all Govt. Buildings in Uttarakhand : Consultant have submitted draft DVA report of Prathmik Swasthya Kendra (PMC) of Belpadaw on 4-July-2018.
- Building Regulation for Resilience (BBR) Consultant team have conducted visit in 4 District (Uttarkashi, Pithoragarh, Nainital,and Bageshwar) of Uttarakhand in June 2018. The report of Field visit has been submitted on 18-July-2018 via mail.