- 215 Village Roads and Other District Roads worth 726.71 crores with total of 1494 km length has been sanctioned by High Powered Committee.
- 26 bridges 148.36 crores with total of 1928 m span has been sanctioned by High Powered Committee.
- DSC engagement for 06 packages(5 DCS+1 DC Bridge)
- Agreement signed for Packages 135
- L.O.A. Issued for 8 packages.
- Work started on 130 packages (233 sub projects(road & Bridges).
- Work complition of 82 subprojects, lenght approx 567 Km
- First Installment of INR 1.5 Lacs released to 2488 beneficiaries.
- Second Installment transferred to 2459 beneficiaries.
- Third Installment transferred to 2431 beneficiaries.
- Fourth Installment transferred to 2382 beneficiaries.
- Total Payment made INR 13653.66 in lacs.
- Total Payment for Room Rent 1381.66 (till may 2015)
- Beneficiaries 2450 are also benifited with House Insurance under ODCH scheme.
- 16 Packages including 26 Public buildings were planned in 21 locations. Out of which Contract has been awarded in 15 packages( 21 Buildings).
- Geological investigations completed for all sites. Social and Environmental screening completed.
- Out of 15 Packages, 4 Package touches 70% physical progress.
- Total Estimated cost of Running 15 Package 6559.57
- Slope stabilization study: A contract was signed with the THDC India Ltd on 20th February 2017 for the technical vetting of the DPR’s, Design, Tender document and other reports submitted by the consultant under this study. On the same day all five DPR were submitted by the WAPCOS Ltd to PIU were sent to THDC for the technical vetting.
A meeting held at THDC India Ltd Rishikesh Office on 01st March 2017, in that meeting consultant have presented all the five DPR.
Experts from THDC India Ltd made a site visit to the four slide located at the Rudraprayag from 02nd to 05th March 2017.
On 24th March 2017, THDC India Ltd have submitted comments/suggestions on all the five DPR.
- Strengthing Emergency response capacity: Procurement of S&R equipments amounting INR 20.39 Cr has been done for SDRF Phase -I & II.
Demonstrations for all equipments proposed under SDRF Phase-III for 16 packages have been completed.
The list of the packages to be procured under phase-III of Procurement of search & Rescue Equipments have been finalized for an estimated value of INR 24.08 Cr and has been sent to WB for NOL.
- Strengthing of Uttarakhand state disaster management Authority:The Hon’ble Cabinet has approved the structure for USDMA. GO for the USDMA structure is released on 2nd September 2016.
On 14th September 2016, Final TOR was sent to World Bank for NOL to engage Architectural design consulting firm for designing USDMA building. The World Bank issued NOL on 22nd September 2016.
- River Morphology Study: A contract was signed with the IRI, Roorkee on 16th February 2017 for the technical vetting of the DPR’s, Design, Morphological Models other reports submitted by the consultant under this study.Plate load test at two location and bank material sampling along the rivers and there laboratory analysis were done during this quarter.
Draft Data Collection and Survey report for Phase- II was submitted on 06th March 2017 and this report was sent to TTF members on 08th March 2017 for the review.
Draft DPR for Sonprayag area was submitted by the consultant on 25th July 2016 and revised report was submitted on 14.12.2016, comments on this report were submitted to consultant on 06.02.2017. After incorporating the comments/suggestions of TTF members consultant have submitted revised report on 28.03.2017.
Draft DPR for Sitapur area was submitted by the consultant on 14.12.2016 and comments on this report were submitted to consultant on 06.02.2017. After incorporating the comments/suggestions of TTF members consultant have submitted revised report on 28.03.2017.
- Strengthing Hydro-meteorological network & early warning system: The state Government has envisaged installing of AWS and ARG at 95 Blocks and Snow Gauges. Specification and BOQ for AWS, ARG, Snow Gauges and IT system are finalized.For procuring above said instruments an NIT was published in the website and national newspapers on 06th March 2017.A pre-bid meeting held on the 20th March 2017.
- Decision Support System: REOI for Design, Development, and Operation of Modular Decision Support System for Disaster Risk Management was published in two national newspapers on 08th March, 2017 and the same was published in UDRP official website. Last date of receipt of the proposals was 28th March, 2017
- Disaster risk assessment and modeling study:Final Inception Report was submitted by consultant on 23rd January 2017, it was approved by the PIU as it was submitted after incorporating all the suggestions made by the TTF members.
Consultant have conducted district level meeting at Rudraprayag (2nd March), Pauri (3rd March) and Haridwar (8th March).
A contract was signed with the IIT Roorkee on 16th February 2017 for the technical vetting of the reports submitted by the consultant under this study.
A report on Summary of Data collated to Data and Assessment of suitability for the DRA Uttarakhand was submitted by consultant on 16th January 2017 and the same was sent to TTF members, World Bank experts and Vetting agency i.e. IIT Roorkee for review on 16 February 2017.
A report on Typologies & Vulnerability Functions and costs applied into the DRA Uttarakhand was submitted by consultant on 13th February 2017 and the same was sent to TTF members, World Bank experts and Vetting agency i.e. IIT Roorkee for review on 16 February 2017.
A meeting with the TTF members and IIT Roorkee experts held on 07th March, 2017 for presenting both the reports and comments on both the reports were submitted to the consultant on 08th March 2017.
During this period consultant have collected economic data of state, conducted building vulnerability field surveys and completed a longitudinal rapid survey of the MFT from Chandigarh to Tanakpur.